Monday, January 30, 2006

Decided it'd be neat to keep a thread on my progress as I build a bankroll from the ground up. Not only will this help me keep my head on by posting results here, it will help others see how its done (but mostly this is for my benefit...to keep me from gambling and playing above my BR).

Starting requirements: Bankroll: 50.00

Site: Pacific Poker

I picked pacific poker because the players at the lower limits are HORRIBLE and very loose. So a solid conservative style gets paid off well here. Not to mention they do wire transfer of funds for free.

Rule set: Starting at .05/.10 NL tables we'll build up to a full bankroll of 20 buy-ins and then begin working on getting to 500.00 so we may move up to .12/.25 NL tables and so on. We will only be playing cash tables and will not play above the BR at any time.

Style of play: Generally for these limits we are going ultra tight aggressive. Meaning for the most part, we're only playing pocket pairs..AK and AQ. Unless in the blind or in perfect situations for suited connectors (LP with lots of limpers), everything else is getting mucked. So lets get started!

Day 1: Bankroll - 50.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home