Thursday, June 08, 2006

New sites

I've been sticking with Betfair but not had that much success. Last night I just couldn't hit any hands and today I just seem to be losing marginal situations. For example, my QQ lost to AK and I re-raised big pre-flop with KK. The flop brought an ace and the other player went all-in and I had to fold. Each was only a small pot but they add up. However, I'm still liking Betfair and I'll stick to it for the time being.

I also signed up to worldpx.com after thinking I had to check it out. This site gives you 100% of rake back each week. I don't know how they manage to do this but it seems too good to be true!
I only put $50 on there and I've just been playing $0.10-$0.25. So far I have only managed to win about $8, but I will also get another $5 in rake - not bad. The only probelm is that it has very little traffic and there are only 2 tables at each level full at a time.

The also do tournies that seem to be a pretty good deal. I haven't played one yet but there are a few that look value. Last night there was a $1k guaranteed touanemt with a $10 buy-in. It only had 34 runners. Today a $500 guranteed with $5 buy-in had 26 runners. +EV!

Anyway I'm off to Germany tomorrow to see England v Paraguay and the I'm off to France for a week, so no more poker for the next week.

Session balance = -$7.54 (+$5.31 rake) = -$2.23

Cash Hours = 109.5
Cash Profit = $496.35 ($4.53 p/h)

Tournament Hours = 60.5
Tournament Profit = $1379.79 ($22.81 p/h)

Total bankroll = $1926.14 (next target reached)

July 1st - $1600
August 1st - $2200
September 1st - $3000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home