Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bad return to 25c-50c

Started playing 25c-50c and it started appaullingly! I was down about $100 after an hour, but managed to make some back. Here's the key hands...

- get 10 10 in the SB. There are 2 limpers and I call. The flop is 4-5-6 and I bet $1. I get 2 callers. The turn is a 9 and I bet $2.50. I get 1 caller. The turn is a J. I check and he bets $5. I make a bad call and he shows 99 = -$9

- get KJo in the SB. There are 4 limpers and I call. The flop is K-K-Q. I bet out $2 and get 1 caller. The turn is a 4. I bet $3 and he calls. I'm not 100% sure I'm ahead, so I'm trying to keep the pot small. The river is a 3. I bet $4 and he raises to $9.50. There is a chance I'm ahead and I'm getting about 4-1 odds, so I call. He shows 44, bugger = -$15.22

- next hand I get KK on the button. I raise to $2 and only the Bb calls (same player with 44). The flop is 8-9-J and he check/calls $3. The turn is a 6 and he check/calls $5. The river is a 10 and he bets $10. I think I have to fold = -$10

- get AQ and hit an A on the flop. However I get called on the flop and raised on the turn, and feel I'm behind = -$7.50

- bet JJ on a QQ2 flop but get raised by a pre-flop raiser. I fold = -$8

- try to bluff with KQs and it doesn't pay off = -$10

At this point it was looking ery bad, but I managed to win a bit back. These are the hands...

- I get AQ in EP and limp. There are 4 other limpers. The flop is 4-9s-Qs. I bet $1.50. Limper 1 calls, limper 2 min-raises, limper 3 calls and it is folded back to be. I want to find out where I am and not let people draw to free, and I raise to $8. Only the min-raiser calls. The turn is a J and we both check. The river is a 7, I bet $5 and he folds = $13.35

- I get KK in the BB. There is a min-raise and I re-raise to $4. Only an EP limper calls (who just lost KK v AA and may be tilting). The flop is 8-Jh-3h. I bet $6 and he calls. The turn is another 3. I think he is weak and maybe tilting, and I put him all-in for $22. He calls with Ah-9h. The river 8s = $30.79

- get 66 UTG and limp. There are 3 other limpers. The flop is 6-9-2. I bet $1.50 and I get min-raised by a limper. I call, trying to trap. The turn is an 8 and I check. he bets $3 and as there are draws out, I raise to $10. He min-raises me back to $17 and I am scared! If he had a straight he would've had to raise the flop with a gutshot, but I huess that's possible. Anyway I call and the river is a lovely 2. I put him all-in and he folds = $19.90

- I get AA in MP and make it $2.50. There are 2 callers and I'm second to act. The flop is Ac-8c-7 and I bet $2.50, trying to look weak. One player min-raises and the other folds. I call, again trying to trap. The turn is the Qc. I don't think he would've min-raised on a flush draw, but it's still not an ideal card. I check and he bets $10. I go all-in for $37 and he calls with A-Kc. The river is an 8 = $44.85

Session balance = -$37.82

I know my problem. I don't give up hands quick enough, I just need to be more patient. I try to pick up lots of small pots, but this seems to be more costly than beneficial.

Cash Hours = 89.75
Cash Profit = $470.99 ($5.25 p/h)

Tournament Hours = 55
Tournament Profit = $1187.45 ($21.59 p/h)

Total bankroll = $1708.44 (next target reached)

June 1st - $1100
July 1st - $1600
August 1st - $2200
September 1st - $3000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home