Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Orangemens first post

Hey everyone, thanks for checking out me and Mushy as we begin our quest to grind it out to the high limits. Well I started yesterday with $30. I went to the $0.05/$0.10 tables a little last night an bought in for $10. First hand after sitting down i get dealt AK, I raise it to around $0.60 and get 2 callers. Flop comes ( A 4 2 ) with 2 diamonds. I bet out $0.90 and get one fold and one call. Next card ( A 4 2 )( A ) is the ace of diamonds, i proceed to bet $1.10 and he raises to $2.40, this was tough on me because I had no diamonds and i knew he was probably holding the flush. I think for awhile and make the donkish call. River comes ( A 4 2 )( A )( 4 ) and the board pairs, thank god the nut full house. Anyways he decides to check to me and folds after i bet nearly $3. I than hopped on today and am still playing. I will post results On my next post. Current BR- $40.43. By the way this will all be going on at Stars. Update: currently at $56.88 from my $30. This seems to be going well. Another update: currently at $72.88 from my original $30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home