Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blew It

Well guys, after taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat, I am back down to $50, thats right $50. I am going to have to start all over again. However I dont know if I can take any more $0.05/$0.10 anymore, for those of you that have been reading CP you have seen the beats I have taken, and those arent even the tip of the iceberg. I have no confidence in my game right now, and cannot stand any more micro limits. I will try my luck with a few low buy-in MTTs as I have been doing well in them lately. Thanks, Orangemen.

1 Comments:

Blogger UrBluffingMe said...

Dude, I just went throught this exact same thing over the last week. It was TILT! Something I NEVER knew was that tilt can last from session to session to session. Trust me. If you are continually taking beat after beat, it's not the limits. If you can't consistently beat the micro's, you have no shot beating the higher limits. Do a search on the CP forums for my name and read my last post. Go through your PokerTracker database and replay the all your losing hands from your last few sessions. I guarantee you will uncover some mistakes that tilt made you make that you wouldn't normally make.

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home