Thursday, February 09, 2006

Grinding, Orangemen

Hey guys, finally got back on here to post. Well since my last post I have been sticking to grinding it out at the $0.05/$0.10 tables and have managed to do ok. Havent had much time between school and basketball among other things but still made a profit. Won a few pots and even hooked up with dh098017 and littlekeed from CP for a little action. Even though Keed was being a donk cause he was playing way below his usual limits, he still left with a little profit. As far as my BR, I am at $148.58 from my original $30. Gonna keep grinding it out and probably move up to $0.10/$0.25 when I get up to $200. Wish me luck, and someone please leave a freaking comment!!!! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger flipfish said...

Keep the posts up. Nice work. You'll be there before you know it.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home