Tuesday, February 07, 2006

MushyJim's 5th Post

Only had half an hour to play today. Caught a few nice hands in that time though. Limped with KQs and flop came KKJ. I bet the pot and the table bully raised me. I didn't think a monster would raise me here, and i thought it was a bluff, especially as he was the tablebully. I went all-in and he folded. I then called a raise from this bully with AJs on the button. Flop came QJx. he checked, i bet, he went all-in and it wasn't much extra so i called. he showed AQ and won the pot.

However, i got the last laugh. He raised when i was in the cut-off and i had KK and flat called. The flop came QJx again and he bet. I pust him all-in and was a bit worried when he called and the turn was a 9 and the river was an A, but he showed KJ and i took the pot. I then got 99 all-in on a flop of 976 (2 hearts) against a pre-flop raiser. he showed AhKh and no heart came and i took the pot.

Although this was quite a successful alf an hour, i was trying to learn Omaha High-Low on another table and lost a few $'s.

Cash Hours = 4.5
Cash Profit = $29.08

Tournament Hours = 2
Tournament Profit = $30

Total bankroll = $109.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home