Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Good but should've been better

Played a quick hour on two tables on Party Poker. It all started very badly when I picked up KK in middle position. Under The Gun had limped, and as he was a fairly weak player and I had position, I wanted to isolate him. I raised to $1.75 and only he called. The flop came Q 5 2 rainbow, and he bet out $2. I put him on a Q, and wanted to see if he could fold it, so I raised to $6.75. He called. The river was another 2, which was a good card for me, because if he did have just a Q, without an A kicker, then his 2 pair would be no good and he was drawing to 2 outs. He then, however, went all-in for $15. I still just put him on the Q, as I doubt anyone in the $25 buy-in games would bet a big hand this strongly. I called and he turned over Q7o. The river? Stupid queen.

I did then go on a bit of a run, and picked up JJ twice and KK again to win quite big pots, and ended up $11.50 up. However, without that queen I would've been about $60 up, but that's poker.

I also played my favourite freezeout but didn't place this time.

I don't really mind if anyone reads this blog, as just by making it i feel it has improved my game. But if anyone does read it, please leave a comment and just say hi. Thanks.

Cash Hours = 32.25
Cash Profit = $152.05

Tournament Hours = 14.5
Tournament Profit = $556.50

Total bankroll = $758.55 (next target reached)

March 1st target = $200 - March 1st Bankroll = $316.36 = +$116.36
April 1st target = $400
May 1st target = $700

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home