Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nearly there - MushyJim

Played a quick hour of 5c-10c again and made about $12. I don't remember any key hands except flopping an open-ended straight flush draw with 7c5c and outdrawing a set of 6's, and getting KK paid of by K10 on a 10 high flop.

Before I started this challenge i had not played much cash game, and so it took me a while to get into it. However, over the past 13 hours of playing I have averaged over $10 an hour. I know this is a small sample size but I really feel I can maintain this rate at this level. However, when I get to $400 I will move up to 10c-20c and see how it goes. I can always move back down.

Cash Hours = 17
Cash Profit = $151.91

Tournament Hours = 9.5
Tournament Profit = $187.00

Total bankroll = $388.91 ($11.09 to next target)

March 1st target = $200 - March 1st Bankroll = $316.36 = +$116.36
April 1st target = $400
May 1st target = $700

2 Comments:

Blogger moneymate said...

very impressive MushyJim, I wish I had that kind of patience to keep track of everything. What is your Endgame?

2:02 PM

 
Blogger mushyjim said...

Thanks mate. I never had patience before i started writing it all down either but this seems to have helped. Sorry i'm not fimiliar with American terminology - is EndGame final target? Well i'm going travelling at the beginning of October and i would like to have made enough to pay for my flights (about $2500).

6:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home