Friday, February 03, 2006

MushyJim's 4th Post

I am carrying out my challenge on Titan poker, partly because I already had $50 in there and partly because I found the cash games very weak. Before tonight I had been playing 6 handed cash games, and thought tonight I would be more patient and play the 10 person cash games and hopefully show more profit. However, when I joined the 10 person table it stated that the maximum buy-in was $5 instead of $10 which is usual at other sites. Therefore, to show any decent profit I decided to multi-table. I have never really multi-tabled before but it worked quite well, and I had 4 games going atonce. It all started well on 2 tables when my AK beat QQ and my AA beat AJ on a J high flop. I managed to getthe stacks on these two tables up to $15 fairly soon.

I was hitting some monsters, with both my QQ and JJ hitting Q high and J high flops respectively. However, I wasn't getting paid on any of these, and my stacks began to dwindle. Then i got AdKd on the BB. UTG limped and a MP player made it $0.40. The button called and I made it $1.60. UTG and the original raiser called, and the button folded.

The flop came 3s6d10d and I bet out about 2/3 the pot. UTG re-raised me all-in and the original raiser called. I felt with the draw to the nut flush I was getting odds and so called. UTG showed QQ and the other player A10. I didnt hit a diamond or a K and I lost my $15. Nevermind, it was still a profitable hour.

Cash Hours = 4
Cash Profit = $21.45

Tournament Hours = 2
Tournament Profit = $30

Bankroll = $101.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home