Friday, February 24, 2006

Reached the first target! - MushyJim

I've been away for about a week so haven't had any time to play, but got back yesterday and decided to play my favourite freeroll. 30 places get paid with 1st getting $75 and 18th-30th getting $5. Last night there were 124 runners and I managed to get to heads-up. I recently learnt that the winner also gets a ticket to a semi-final, and if they qualify through this then it's off to a live final with a big prize pool. I have come second once before, and this time i really wanted to win! We started the heads-up pretty even in chips, and he hadn't seemed to adapted to the huge blinds. Therefore I was moving in a lot and managed to build up to a 120k v 60k lead. He pulled a little bit back and then I moved in from the SB with Jh10h. He called with As7h and flopped an Ace. I was down to 40k and then moved in with Kh3h. He called with Ks2c and i thought I was in good position to regain my chip lead. He flopped a 2 though and it was all over.

I won $60 and this put me over the $200 mark. I will therefore be now moving up to the 10c-20c as at Titan you can only buy-in for a maximum of $10 and I therefore have 20 full buy-ins. I've decided that if i drop below $150 then i will move back down to 5c-10c. I will start this tonight and hopefully it will all go well.

Cash Hours = 10.5
Cash Profit = $53.92

Tournament Hours = 6
Tournament Profit = $98

Total bankroll = $201.92

March 1st target = $200 - reached!
April 1st target = $400
May 1st target = $700

2 Comments:

Blogger UrBluffingMe said...

Hey dude. Congrats on hitting your target. I am getting close to hitting my first goal. One thing I am confused about though. In your last post, you are down to $50. In this post, you say you have been away for a week and it shows you winning $60 and putting you over $200. Then your next post is 3 days later than the post before this one. :) How did you get from there to here? Just curious. Or am I a moron and I am missing something?

8:53 AM

 
Blogger mushyjim said...

Sorry i only just saw this comment. The post entitled 'Blew It' is not by me (mushyjim) but is by Orangeman. My threads all have MushyJim in the title. Thanks for the support. I didn't know how to set my monthly targets but i thinki may have set them a little low, or maybe I am just on a rush at the moment. Good luck.

4:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home