Sunday, March 26, 2006

Week off

Played a little cash game and won a little, although no exciting hands to tell of. I was bored so just played a few STTs. I started with a $1 NLHE and a $1 FLOHL and won them both. I then played another Omaha HL one and came 2nd. Then I played a $2 NLHE STT and went out first on a stupid bluff.

I'm now going to take a week off from playing internet poker, starting tomorrow. The only events I am going to play are the Card Player team event and the Titan $2k garanteed tournament. The reason that I have decided to do this is because it takes up a lot of time, and I think I need a break every now and again to keep it exciting.

Cash Hours = 39.5
Cash Profit = $193.72

Tournament Hours = 18
Tournament Profit = $575.40

Total bankroll = $819.12 (next target reached)

March 1st target = $200 - March 1st Bankroll = $316.36 = +$116.36
April 1st target = $400
May 1st target = $700

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home