Tuesday, June 27, 2006

BoDogging

I have played a few cash game sessions in the last few days and this is how they've gone...

Session 1
PartyPoker, 25c-50c. 0.75 hours, 4 tables.

Only 1 key hand. I get 99 UTG and limp. An MP player makes it $2 and just I call. The flop is AQ7. I check, thinking I will be check/folding, but he just bets $1. To me this is either strong, in which case I can double up if lucky enough to hit on the turn, or weak, in which case I may be able to take the pot later on in the hand. I call and the turn is a pretty little 9. I bet $4 and he min-raises to $8. I push for $50, he calls with AQ and the river blanks.
+$45.54

Session 2
WorldPx, 5c-10c. 0.75 hours, 2 tables.

No key hands, I was just being a chump and wasting money.
-$10

Session 3
WorldPx, 5c-10c. 1.5 hours, 2 tables.

I just thought I'd play a little whilst I was playing some tournies. I was doing well until a key hand came up. There is an EP limper and I limp with K10s. The SB raises to 30c and the limper and I call. The flop is 10-10h-2. It is checked to me and I bet the pot. The raiser calls. The turn is Jh. He checks, I bet the pot, and he calls. The river is 6h. He checks. I put him on a overpair and hope he can't fold. I push for $8 and he called with 8h-7h. Bugger.
-$5

Tournaments
I signed up to BoDog recently as I have heard they have good tournaments. I have had a lot of trouble depositing but finally managed to make a meagre deposit of $20. Whilst waiting for the CP tournament last night I thought I would check them out. Although all the good guaranteed tournaments are at bad times for me, they did have a $4 beginner's tournament. I thought it would be a good idea to get to know the software. There were 135 runner and I ended up coming 2nd for $91.80.

Total new balance = $117.94

Cash Hours = 119
Cash Profit = $529.60 ($4.45 p/h)

Tournament Hours = 63.5
Tournament Profit = $1467.19 ($23.11 p/h)

Total bankroll = $2046.79 (next target reached)

July 1st - $1600
August 1st - $2200
September 1st - $3000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home