Friday, August 18, 2006

Rushing to complete challenge!

With only 2 weeks left of the challenge it's going to be very close! I will be pretty busy in that time, but am pretty free this weekend so I'm going to have to do a lot of playing, and hopefully winning. Anyway, played a session last night, and here's the recap...

PartyPoker, 25c-50c. 6 tables, 1.5 hours.

- I get AKs in MP and there are 3 limpers. I make it $2.50 and the SB and 2 limpers call. The flop is Kc-2c-7. The SB checks, UTG bets $5 and the other limper folds. I don't think many people at this level bet out with a set, so I raise to $18. SB folds and UTG goes all-in for $23.70. It's only $5.70 to call, and I think I'm ahead, so it's an obvious call. However, he has limped UTG, called a big raise and then bet and re-raised all-in on the flop. He could easily have a very strong hand. But no, he has 6c-4c. I love PartyPoker. The turn is Ac, and the river is a rag = -$26.20

- UTG+1 makes it $2 and I call UTG+2 with AKo. 2 other players also call. The flop is A-2-9. UTG+1 bets $2 and I make it $5.75. It is folded to UTG+1 who calls. The turn is a K, he checks and I bet $12. He folds = +$11.50

- There are 3 limpers and I limp in LP with TT. The BB makes it $3 and 2 of us call. The flop is 7s-3s-Jh. The BB checks and the limper bets $3.64. I min-raise, so it is easy to get away from if necessary. The BB folds and the limper calls. The turn is Qh and the limper checks. It is a pretty scary board and I don't want to commit too many chips. I bet 50c and he calls. The turn is 3d and he bets 50c. I call and he shows 66 = +$14.23

- UTG+1 limps and I raise to $2 UTG+2 with JJ. Only UTG+1 calls. The flop is 5c-10c-9. He checks, I bet $3 and he min-raises to $6. I don't really know what to do here, and make probably the stupidest move and just call. The turn is a 6 and he goes all-in for $57.45. I just have him covered. I put him on either clubs or a 10, and I think he clearly wants me to fold. However, I think I would usually fold in this situation but maybe I was tilting slightly because I called. He had 22 and the river was a rag = +$63.20

- I get AKo in the SB. There are 2 limpers and the button makes it $1.50. I call, as does the BB and the limpers. The flop is A-10-4. It is checked to the button, who bets $3. I make it $7.75 and just the button calls. The turn is an 8. I bet $12 and he folds = +$12.60

- It is folded tome in MP and I make it $2 with 66. One LP player and the BB call. The flop is a beautiful 6-A-6. We check it round. The turn is a J. The BB checks, I bet 50c and they both call. The river is a 4 and the BB checks. I bet $7, about the size of of the pot, and the LP player calls with QQ = +$11.20

- I get KK in LP and make it $2. Just the SB calls. The flop is 7d-Kd-Qh. The SB checks, I bet $3 and he calls. The turn is 2c, he bets $2 and I make it $8, he calls. The river is 7c. He have 65c left and checks. I bet 64c and he calls with 8d9d (committed?) = +$12.79

- I get AA UTG and make it $2. It is folded to the SB who min-raises to $4. The BB folds and I decide to trap and just call. The flop is 3-4-6 and he bets $6. I call. The turn is a Q and he bets $9. I put him all-in and he calls. We both show AA = -$1.25.

Session balance = +$77.16

Cash Hours = 147
Cash Profit = $1100.21 ($7.48 p/h)

Tournament Hours = 71.25
Tournament Profit = $1468.38 ($20.61 p/h)

Total bankroll = $2618.59 ($381.41 to next target)

September 1st - $3000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home